Terms and Conditions
SMA Informatics is a healthcare data and software development corporation utilizing online information and communication services for customer convenience. By accessing or using patientcareanalyst.com
, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If for any reason you elect to not be bound by this agreement, you may not access or use the patientcareanalyst.com
website, or sites of its subsidiaries.Terms of Agreement between User and Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc.
- The patientcareanalyst.com web site is operated by Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., and / or its subsidiaries and affiliates. The web site is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the patientcareanalyst.com web site constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, as set forth and in all links to this agreement.
- SMA Informatics reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which patientcareanalyst.com web site is offered, including but not limited to any changes associated with the use of the patientcareanalyst.com web site now or in the future. You are responsible for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing in advance, the patientcareanalyst.com web site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or data, software, or services obtained from this website.
- The patientcareanalyst.com web site may contain links to other web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of SMA and SMA is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites.
- SMA may at its sole discretion, review uploaded files, notes and any other materials appended to the patientcareanalyst.com web site.
- Software systems made available to download from or utilize in an Application Service Provider (ASP) format by SMA, is the copyright property of SMA or its suppliers. You may not copy or redistribute such software without first acquiring advance written consent from an SMA officer.
- Nothing contained in the patientcareanalyst.com web site is intended to be instructional for medical diagnostic or treatment purposes.
- SMA and/or its suppliers no representations about the suitability, accuracy, availability, timeliness or effectiveness of the information, software, products and services on the patientcareanalyst.com web site.
- SMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate your access to the patientcareanalyst.com web site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. All contents of the patientcareanalyst.com web site are Copyright 2001-2017, Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., 800 East Leigh Street, Suite 206-14 Bldg One, Richmond, VA 23219.