New Health Analytics, LLC (NHA), its subsidiaries and its affiliates, are committed to protecting the privacy and security of clients, prospects and users. NHA’s goal is to provide all users with a personalized Internet experience that provides healthcare data, software applications and services that are highly valued and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, NHA may collect specific information during your visits to the website to understand what differentiates you from other users. Among the key privacy policies of NHA are these:
- We only collect information about individual users that is supplied voluntarily by the user with appropriate advance knowledge.
- Should we have requirements for additional personal information to meet customer needs you will be contacted by an NHA employee by telephone rather than through Internet mechanisms.
- Personally identifiable information provided by users to include name, email or office address, etc., will not be disclosed to anyone unless user provides advance authorization to NHA.
- On occasion NHA may share composite statistical information about NHA website users as a group.
To secure further information regarding NHA Privacy Policies:
- Send email through our contact form,
- Send mail to: New Health Analytics, LLC, 200 Westgate Parkway, Suite 104, Henrico, VA 23233,
- or contact by telephone or FAX N/A