Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., (dba SMA Informatics), its subsidiaries and its affiliates, are committed to protecting the privacy and security of clients, prospects and users. SMA’s goal is to provide all users with a personalized Internet experience that provides healthcare data, software applications and services that are highly valued and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, SMA may collect specific information during your visits to the website to understand what differentiates you from other users. Among the key privacy policies of SMA are these:
- We only collect information about individual users that is supplied voluntarily by the user with appropriate advance knowledge.
- Should we have requirements for additional personal information to meet customer needs you will be contacted by an SMA employee by telephone rather than through Internet mechanisms.
- Personally identifiable information provided by users to include name, email or office address, etc., will not be disclosed to anyone unless user provides advance authorization to SMA.
- On occasion SMA may share composite statistical information about SMA website users as a group.
To secure further information regarding SMA Privacy Policies:
- Send email through our contact form,
- Send mail to: Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., 800 East Leigh Street, Administrative Office, Bldg One, Richmond, VA 23219,
- or contact by telephone or FAX (804) 344-8113